Your business may need to lodg…

, , Leave a comment

Your business may need to lodge a TPAR to report payments you made to contractors if you provide:
• building and constructions services
• cleaning services
• courier or road freight services
• information technology (IT) services
• security, investigation or surveillance services.
Call : 0425 491 977 or 08 8123 4362

Click here to see full post on FB

#Adelaide #SriLanka #ශ්‍රීලංකා #ඇඩිලේඩ් #CommunityNews