ABC Adelaide – #AdeladeNews #Adelaide #SriLankan 03/07/2019

FYI🚫📱 PHONE CHARGER WARNING ⚡🔥Do your kids charge their phone on their bed or under their pillow?Firefighters warn this can be extremely dangerous with the heat dissipating and causing the charger to heat up and potentially ignite pillows and/or bed linen.Research shows 53% of children are guilty of charging electronics on, or close by, the bed — a practice leaving them vulnerable to fire.”When you are using tablets, or other small electrical appliances, make sure that you don’t use them in bedding or cover them — they dissipate heat when they’re charging,” DFES Director of Electricity Compliance Michael Bunko said.📷: Firefighting Australia- #adelaidesrilankan

#Adelaide #SriLanka #ශ්‍රීලංකා #ඇඩිලේඩ් #CommunityNews


Adelaide Sri Lankan Community news and event update…

Powered by WPeMatico